Energy Saving Maintenance Free Sealed Lead Acid Battery Long Life
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||100Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.6mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||30A|
* Extra Long Life: our batteries are designed with high quality grid alloy enables
the grid with features of anti-corrosion, low gas emission and
excellent deep cycle performance, as well as high density and
special deep cycle lead paste prescription is adopted to ensure
extra long cycle life.
* High Reliability and Safety: High strength ABS battery container and lid, perfect safety valve
design, and high strength & excellent large current
electroconductivity copper terminal design are adopted to ensure
the batteries with high reliability and safety at extreme
* High Environmental Adaptability: our batteries adopts special fumed silica Gel in electrolyte and
special Gel type separator to prevent electrolyte sratification.
This can significantly improve the battery's service life and
* Non-Cadmium Design, Environment-friendly: our batteries have adopted internationally leading technology -
container formation non-cadmium production technology, which is in
the leading position in the industry. It helps to save energy
28.5%, save water 90%, and non-discharge of waste water.
● Solar Wind Energy System
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep