No Leaking UPS Lead Acid Battery 12V 200 Amp Hour Deep Cycle
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||200Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.4.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||60A|
● Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the
performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries
have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted)
due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for
less accessible areas
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Float Service Life
CB, HR and SE Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5
years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep