UPS Lead Acid Battery 12V 150AH Valve Regulated Lead Acid Vrla
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||150Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.4.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||45A|
●Flexible design for multiple installation space
● Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the
performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries
have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted)
due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for
less accessible areas
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep