2V 2500Ah Tubular Plate Opzs Battery For Base Station 20 Opzs2500
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||2500Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 183 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0005 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||500A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot
feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect
contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in
vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so
never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and
maintenance in any way.
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other
conductive objects during operation.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical
connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation
condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts)
before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused
by tool contact with any live objects.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different
models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution;
avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are
grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel
arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length
and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
● Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The
electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage
to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and
seek medical attention.
● Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture
is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if
it is unavoidably necessary.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please
refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual.
These curves represent typical results under optimum operating
conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of
these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby
service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the
batteries be replaced.