Control Equipment 2V Rechargeable Lead Acid Batteries 6 Opzs 600
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||600Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 42.8 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00063 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||120A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● The installation site should be kept clean and dry. With the best
temperature about 20 C, the battery room should be given
ventilation once weekly.
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other
conductive objects during operation.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting
terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output
terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high
temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction,
and the operation instructions, especially the battery
substandard operation will cause danger.
Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from
Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the
metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and
causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight
container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate
ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this,
batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are
grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially
when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel
arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length
and resistance to insure equalization of the load.