6OPzS420 Deep Cycle Storage Batteries With Tube Positive Plate
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||420Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 30kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0007 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||84A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● The installation site should be kept clean and dry. With the best
temperature about 20 C, the battery room should be given
ventilation once weekly.
● Clean the acid-bolt every month with pure water to remove the
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect
contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in
vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so
never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and
maintenance in any way.
● Only qualified and professional personnel are allowed to install,
operate and maintain the equipment.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different
models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and
operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard,
acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes &
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections
& also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Heat kills batteries. Avoid installation and/or operation in
close proximity to heat sources of any kind. While the operating
temperature range is -15°C to 45°C, and ideal service life will be
realized when the battery is operated in an ambient temperature of
20°C (for cyclic service applications, a range of 5°C to 35°C is
● Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic
solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with
oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and
cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage
from these chemicals.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the
battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially
when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.