Rechargeable Nano Ion 2 Volt 800Ah OPzS Battery 8OPzS800 Long Life
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||800Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 58kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0006 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||160A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● No dust falls in the battery.
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this
● No over charge or over discharge for normal operation.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical
connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation
condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts)
before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused
by tool contact with any live objects.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting
terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output
terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high
temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction,
and the operation instructions, especially the battery
interconnection instructions.substandard operation will cause
Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from
Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the
metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and
causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic
solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with
oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and
cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage
from these chemicals.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are
grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially
when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please
refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual.
These curves represent typical results under optimum operating
conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of
these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby
service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the
batteries be replaced.