Maintenance Free Energy Storage Battery 12V 200AH Lead Storage
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||200Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 62.50 kg|
|Terminal||Cable of φ6mm|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 4 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||4000A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables
ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Energy Storage
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Power systems
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months.
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and use waterproof battery cable to offer
reliable guarantee for stable operation of solar street lamp
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep
CGB service technicians are factory trained to design, test,
install and service any stored energy solution for industrial
applications. Our experts can help with planning, engineering,
project supervision, certification, grounding surveys, and
warehousing and fleet management. We also provide data analysis,
equipment testing, and charger efficiency testing.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order.
If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from
negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post
of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause
blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which
is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the
handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High
temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct