Power System Energy Storage Battery 12V120AH Free Maintenance
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||120Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 38.41 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||2400A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables
ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Energy Storage
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Power systems
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months.
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and use waterproof battery cable to offer
reliable guarantee for stable operation of solar street lamp
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep
CGB has an extensive range of services to ensure that you get the
best performance from your battery and charger investment. From
design and installation to maintenance and recycling, you can count
on the expertise of our engineers and service technicians.
• Monitor, control and eliminate, where possible, all environmental
emissions, discharges and waste generated by our operations.
• Develop products that will have a minimum effect on our
• Work with organizations to develop equitable and realistic laws,
regulations and standards to protect public health and the
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use,
and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible
sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar
broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To
avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the
capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year
6. Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down
and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the
8. Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution.