Security Alarm Battery 12V 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||7Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.3 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 25 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||2.1A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 2~3 years (20℃);
● Gas Recombination;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Application specific design.
● Alarm & Security system
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Fire-safety Emergency System,
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
Due to the perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of
gasses within the cells, the battery is almost maintenance free.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5
years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 2.1A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.